Body Evolution by Morrissey
At Body Evolution by Morrissey, we have the surgical expertise needed to enhance your body image along with a wide range of cosmetic procedures and options.
It is vitally important to choose a cosmetic surgeon with the training, certification and experience to help you safely achieve the results you desire.
W. Michael Morrissey Jr., DMD, MD, FACS
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Dr. Morrissey serves as the Section Chief for Plastic Surgery at St. Luke’s University Health Network. He is the only fellowship-trained pediatric plastic surgeon in the Lehigh Valley.
- Earned undergraduate degree in biology at Gannon University in
- Awarded dentistry degree at Temple University School of Dentistry
in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Achieved medical degree at Boston University School of Medicine
in Boston, Massachusetts
- Completed general surgery and plastic surgery residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Completed craniofacial/pediatric plastic surgery fellowship at Children’s Hospital — Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California
Dr. Morrissey is also a member of the following professional organizations:
Be Your Best
Not everyone is a candidate for cosmetic surgery. Schedule your cosmetic services consultation with Dr. Morrissey to identify options and the results you can expect from the procedures.